Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break Day 5

This year I am blessed with a week and a half of spring break.  I don't go back until Wednesday, but I feel that Tick-Tock of the clock nagging at me.  I feel that I'm running out of time to do all the things I need to do before I go back.  So, today I am skipping the gym and the movie I was going to see.  Instead, it's time to buckle down and take care of some business so that I'm not freaking out next week on Monday when I only have one day to get all my grading done.

Spring Break Day 5 Agenda

1.  Drop daughter at day care
2.  Have breakfast
3.  Blog
4.  Attack last night's Easter Egg Dye stain on carpet
5. Grade papers
6.  Frost cupcakes
7.  Have lunch with hubby
8.  Make homemade truffles
9. Grade placement essays for incoming 7th graders.

Beyond today, I am super excited for this week-end.  We have so much going on.  Tomorrow I am baking cookies with my munchkin.  Then we're going to see Aunt Kathy and Uncle Sean and Shari.  Sunday we have the church (breakfast, service, and Easter Egg Hunt.)  Then Sunday evening we're going to see Be-Ba and Me-Ma.  It's a big week-end for my little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment