Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Upon turning 32- Life is good.

I can't remember what I wanted my life to be like when I was a kid, but I don't really have any complaints at this point.

The last few years have been rough, but God is good.  And, I think that the last few years had to happen for me to get to a place where I was willing to teach Junior High School.  I seem to have found a really good fit at Fremont.  I have a job that I truly love.

I have the most beautiful daughter on the planet.  I could not ask for more in a daughter.  She is so happy, silly, and just like me.  She is a true blessing in my life.

My hubby is beyond wonderful.  I can't even begin to express how much I love him.  And, as we faced so many challenges over the last few years, my love for him has grown.

For the first time in my adult life, I am healthy.  I am not at risk for Diabetes or heart disease or any other life threatening illnesses.

Certainly things are crazy.  I am part of a Preschool Board and I am on our Neighborhood Council, I am working full time, and I am mama and wifey.  But, I have so many friends and family who support me so that I can go back to school.  Despite all that crazy, I am happy.  Really and truly happy.

And, I firmly believe my mama is an Angel in Heaven watching down on my family and smiling. 


Life is good.  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment